Friday 20 February 2015

NYFW Cant help but pay homage the 70's

I adore the 70's boho look! From first watching Kate Hudson in Almost Famous to digging in my hans wardrobe and finding vintage 70's boots (Which I stole and wore to death!). I love the layering the ethnic touches and the absolute wearability. Here are a few of my favourite looks from NYFW featuring the 70's trend.


 


Ralph Lauren RTW A/W15-16
Lauren has got this spot on from the neutral colours to the layering and the fringing. My absolute fave interpretation of this trend! Fabulous







Anna Sui RTW A/W15-16
I love all the colours in these looks. The purples and plums are just lush and I have seen them popping up in other collections. And the burnt oranges and browns are a real 70's throwback! 





No comments:

Post a Comment