Friday 20 February 2015

Hidden luxury


Now like many women there are times when my bra and knickers do not match! As a busy mum and student I'm lucky if I manage to brush my hair! However I do actually love beautiful lingerie. There is something about having matching underwear that makes you feel very 'together'. 

There are many fabulous brands including Agent Provocateur, Victoria Secrets and of course La Perla. 

La Perla has had an incredible year. Showing their first Atilier collection during Couture Fashion Week and tonight they are unveiling their new Global Flagship Store in London on the ever fabulous Old Bond Street. 

Looking at beautifully made lingerie actually gives me a little thrill I love knowing that no matter what I am wearing underneath I can feel like a screen siren or pretty and girly! The power of good underwear will always love on for me. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment