Sunday 8 February 2015

BAFTAs

I

So it's another night and another red carpet the stars are currently still walking down. Here are a few of the outfits that have already come down.

Above - Eddie Redmayne, the man of the hour looking dapper once again in blue velvet, and I love the grey dress worn by his wife. Grey is an absolute favourite colour for an evening dress


Kasabian looking effortlessly cool ahead of their performance tonight. 


I'm sorry Reece Witherspoon but I really don't like this. The colour is lovely but the top looks very ill fitting to me.


I love this dress the 3d element of the flowers positioned the way it is makes it look really individual beautiful! 

I will have more pics of dresses I love and hate tomorrow! 

Images from www.dailymail.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment