Tuesday 17 February 2015

Nutri me up

Even though we are out of that evil January month that sees everyone reaching for their trainers, renewing their gym memberships and starting our fad diets. The urge to get healthy is still alive and kicking which makes a change! We have been through the trend of cupcakes and baking and I would say we are now entering the era of making food as healthy and nutritious as possible! I was just watching Good Morning Britain and a guy who has lost 12st! That's an incredible weightless! And all through healthy eating and activity. 

The latest gadget on the market to help with this is the Nutribullet. It is essentially a very very powerful blender that will liquidise fruits, hard veggies and even seeds and nuts! The selling point is that unlike a juicer it doesn't leave behind a pulp that means you are loosing lots of nutrients and not getting the full benefit. The Nutribullet uses every bit of the fruit or veg! And for a minimum of £100 you would think it would work! 

Now I have to admit I like the idea of this and have bought one which has literally just arrived! So I am off out in a bit to go and stock up on bits to have a go :) if it works as its ment to then it's a great way to get lots of nutrition into your diet! And that is how I am looking at it at the moment, I am not doing this for weight loss just to help me feel better brighter and hopefully more energised! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment