Friday 19 June 2015

Waist Training


Ok so I have jumped on the hype train and picked up a waist trainer (it's not any particular brand) I purchased mine off amazon for £10, it is boned which I believe is the main thing you need to look out for. I read that an unboned one won't have any effect will just pull you in like a pair of Spanx! Anyway it arrived a few days ago but I have been super manic and completely forgot! So today whilst sorting out the washing I came across it! So I thought let's give it a go! 

For those who have read any previous posts I am a size 12-14 (depending on what shop I'm buying in!) and have a lovely mummy tummy thanks to my 15 month old. So I bought the corset in a L which they said was a 10-12. I popped it on this morning luckily I'm a dab hand with a hook and eye and for about an hour I wore it on the loosest set. After that hour I didn't really feel like I was wearing it so decided to step up to the next set. This is what I am on now and am going to stay on for today. 

So far I am about 2 and a half hours in and all I can say is I am being forced to sit up straight (I am an awful sloucher) and I feel like I have a bit of a tummy ache. This could have nothing to do with the corset but more to do with the fact it's that time of the month and I haven't managed to eat anything today yet! A corset website I read this morning says it should feel like your corset is giving u a warm hug, well this is doing that! Thank goodness the weather is cooler today than it has been! I intend to wear the corset all day for a week pulling in to the next set around day 4. I was silly and haven't done any measurements (doh!) so I will take some in the morning and start from there assuming not a lot would happen in the first day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment