Monday 22 June 2015

Grey


So like many women out there I also downloaded the new Fifty Shades Of Grey book as soon as it was available on Amazon. I only watched the film last week which actually I really enjoyed! And yes of course I have read the original books. Now while these aren't great literature they are nice easy reading with an injection of raunchiness. 

Now I didn't have any preconceptions about this book except I was worried I would just be reading the same book again. And I hate to say it but that's exactly what it was! Yes it was from greys  perspective but tbh if you used ur imagination with the first book you already knew what he was thinking! I have to say I am disappointed I might have well have just read the first book again! Is E L James just a one trick pony? Could she not think of a new storyline so she had to regurgitate the old one? It's like a Mills & Boon novel all of them follow exactly the same pattern just stick in different character names! Oh well few hours of my life I won't be getting back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment